Made with heavyweight double-brushed flannel with a trucker-inspired silhouette, the Women's Ridgefield Sherpa Lined Jacket will add warmth and style to your off-mountain days. The durable flannel and sherpa lining trap in heat, while breathable, moisture-wicking COOLMAX® EcoMade technology keeps you cool on warmer days. The snap closure placket keeps it casual and protects against chills. Slash hand pockets and open chest pockets keep belongings within reach. The Marmot UpCycle® fabric is made from post-consumer plastic bottles, which are recycled into quick-drying polyester fabric and then blended with cotton.
- Heavyweight performance double-brushed flannel provides all-day comfort in moderate to intense weather
- COOLMAX® EcoMade technology dries 2x faster than cotton to keep you comfortable
- Thermal R 60 gram insulation inside sleeves provides lightweight warmth and wicks away sweat; Sherpa lining adds comfort
- Snap-front closure with adjustable cuffs and hem
- Marmot UpCycle® product made with post-consumer recycled materials
58% Cotton 42% Recycled Polyester Heavyweight Brushed Twill Weave - 6.6 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Sherpa Knit 8.3 oz/yd