Inspired by your favorite workwear, the durable Men’s Risdon Pants are perfect for your off-mountain days around town. The breathable performance fabric keeps you comfortable, while the inseam gusset ensures a leap over a puddle is comfortable. Reinforced front hand pockets prevent charing from rock faces or branches. A drop-in pocket at the left leg keeps small items like a phone or sunglasses acceptable. Sun-blocking UPF 50 protects you from harmful UV rays. Reduce your environmental impact with Marmot UpCycle® fabric, which is made from post-consumer plastic bottles, which are recycled into quick-drying polyester fabric then blended with cotton.
- Midweight performance fabric for breathability and comfort
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50 blocks the sun's harmful rays
- Inseam gusset for increased range of motion
- Side drop-in pockets; Reinforced front pocket and back patch pocket with rivets
- Marmot UpCycle® product made with post-consumer recycled materials helps reduce environmental impact
60% Cotton 40% Recycled Polyester Canvas Weave - 10.6 oz/yd